Slide show at Backcountry Film Festival

Questions and comments about my ski and climbing guiding.

Moderator: TomTuriano

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TomTuriano
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Slide show at Backcountry Film Festival

Postby TomTuriano » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Dear Tom,

Thank you for volunteering to show a slideshow for the Backcountry Film Festival. The show was very impressive (I liked it better than the films!) and I have heard great things about it all week. Hopefully, we can work together again in the future.

Thank you,

Friends of Pathways, Wild Wyo, and The Ski Club

Return to “Greater Yellowstone Mountain Adventures”